We love it when local people tell us about our volunteers' time with them and their skills-share. Here are some comments from a community education programme in Cambodia following a trained teacher's placement with them:
"Volunteer Christine did
- Teaching early-year children with Khmer teachers
- Give some ideas to improve early-year programme
- Assist Khmer teachers to search for teaching resources
- Assist Khmer teachers with classroom management
- Do children assessment by create variety of activities to test how much they understand
This work was helpful. With Christine’s support Khmer teachers have learned the ways to do children assessment and some effective teaching methods and techniques to create a good classroom management by making early-year children interested or engaged to the lesson based on playing games."